8000 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton, FL 34212
When it comes time to chip a golf ball…
A. Tend to hit the top of the golf ball?
B. Tend to hit behind the golf ball?
C. Get really nervous and do not want to embarrass yourself in front other others?
D. All of the above
E. I am a GREAT chipper of the golf ball
If you answered anything but E above, this one hour clinic could be just what you need to change your game.
When the golf clinic is over, you will understand:
1. What the difference between a chip and a pitch shot is
2. Which club(s) should you use when chipping
3. How to insure solid contact when you chip
4. Proper stance, grip and posture to properly chip a golf ball
5. How to make a proper chipping motion
“This lesson has been the best golf experience that I have ever had!” – Melinda
Cost $25/person (includes balls) Payment made prior to the event. Payment can be made with Cash, Check, Credit card, Venmo
Limited to 6 Players
RSVP Through Meetup, Call 832-515-7625 or Email [email protected] To Make Your Reservation Today!
Brad Myers, PGA
Certified – PGA of America in Golf Instruction
Certified – TrackMan Level 2
Certified – Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 1
Follow me on Twitter – @WirelessGolf