By the end of this golf clinic, you will understand:
1. What is low point and why it matters to all players… no matter their skill level
2. Learn how ball position can change your low point.
3. With the exception of the driver and the putter, why hitting the ground is important with all of your clubs
4. How to find the low point for the golf club that you have in your hand.
5. Learn an easy drill to help you get more consistent contact and control your low point.
Cost $25/person (includes balls) Payment made prior to the event. Payment can be made with Cash, Check, Credit card, Venmo
Limited to 6 Players
Must RSVP… Call 832-515-7625 or Email [email protected] To Make Your Reservation Today!
Brad Myers, PGA
Certified – PGA of America in Golf Instruction
Certified – TrackMan Level 2
Certified – Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 1
Follow me on Twitter – @WirelessGolf