8000 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton, FL 34212
If as soon as you miss a green, you start worrying about the short shot to get the ball on the green and close to the hole…
Once you miss a green, you just are not sure what to do or do not have a good plan…
This clinic should really be interesting to you.
No matter your skill level, you are more than likely going to miss a green at some point during your round… Even as a Pro.
When the golf clinic is over, you will understand:
1. What the difference between a chip and a pitch shot is
2. Which club(s) should you use when pitching
3. How to properly pick out a spot to land the ball
4. How to make a proper pitching motion to get the golf ball in the air
5. How to control the trajectory and distance of your pitch shots
Cost $25/person (includes balls) Payment made prior to the event. Payment can be made with Cash, Check, Credit card, Venmo
Limited to 8 Players
RSVP Required by 7:00am the day of the event or call 832-515-7625 or email [email protected] To Make Your Reservation Today!
Learn how to play better golf…
Brad Myers, PGA
Certified – PGA of America in Golf Instruction
Certified – TrackMan Level 2
Certified – Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 1
Follow me on Twitter – @WirelessGolf