Are You Ready To Have This Feeling When You Are Putting?
The alternative is to keep doing what you are doing and getting what you are getting…
You can fix it.
Are You ALWAYS Asking Yourself…
Why do a lot of my putts go speeding past the hole?
Why do I tend to miss all my short putts to the same side of the hole?
Why can I NEVER hit a putt hard enough to get to the hole?
If any of these questions sound familiar… The 4 Day Putting Challenge Is For You!
What You Will Receive During The 4 Day Putting Challenge
- You will receive daily skill based putting drills via video. This means the better skills that you have the more difficult the drills will be and vice versa.
- Access to an online forum where you can ask any putting questions that you have. In addition, you can post videos from your indoor or outdoor putting practice to ask further questions.
- NIghtly Live Q&A Session (and recorded) within the online forum. If you can’t make it live… no problem. You can post your question prior and I will answer it in the live session that you can replay later.
- Accountability – You will be part of a community of others improving their putting and I will be communicating with you to make sure that you have done your work and asking if you have any questions.
- It is FREE
How Bad Does Your Putting Frustrate You?
Take Control Of Your Putting And Learn How To Control Your Distance And Direction
4 Day Putting Challenge Starts June 17, 2019
It Is FREE
“I Keep Setting A New Personal Best”
Over the past two years, the Ball Flight Academy has helped me break 90 for the first time & even break 80 this past year!
Jerry C. // Improving Amateur Golfer
“To Me… This Is A No-Brainer”
I have watched Brad and the Ball Flight Academy help all level of golfers for over a decade. No matter your handicap or current skill level… This is a no-brainer!
Bill Craig // PGA Professional Certified in Teaching and Coaching
“Brad has been able to take my game to levels that I did not know that I had.”
“Coaching nationally ranked tennis teams in my 13 years at Tulane University, I know what it takes to coach at a high level. Brad has been able to take my game to levels that I did not know that I had. That is what a good coach does.”
Robert K. // Amateur Golfer
Who Is Brad Myers?
By way of Introduction, my name is Brad Myers. I am a PGA of America-Certified, Award-Winning Golf Coach/Instructor and I am currently working to become a PGA of America Master Professional. As of this writing, there are less than 200 PGA Master Professionals in Teaching and Coaching in the United States. My mission is to make people’s lives better through the game golf. I break down the game from hard-to-understand concepts and difficult-to-perform tasks to simple ideas and doable tasks. This allows players at all levels to lower their scores and have more fun.
The 4 Day Putting Challenge – FAQ
1. Daily access to me, Brad Myers, Certified PGA of America Professional, through the private forums. In the group, you can ask questions that you may have about putting and he will be checking into the private group on a daily basis.
2. Access to a daily putting skill drill (via video) that can be done indoors or outdoors and will help you find YOUR best putting stroke over the 4 Day Putting Challenge.
3. Daily Live Q&A Session (and recorded) within the private forum. If you can’t make it live… no problem. You can post your question prior and Brad Myers, PGA will answer it in the live session that you can replay later.
4. Accountability – You will be part of a community of others improving their putting as well as Brad will be contacting you to make sure that you have done your work and asking if you have any questions.
5. No matter the weather outside, you will be able to work with the suggested skill drills as they can be done inside or outside.
6. As my first group, I will extend this offer to you as FREE
Copyright 2017 Thrive Themes